Public thanks to Matt Lombard from WNC-SWUG

Matt was the featured speaker at the May meeting of the Western North Carolina SolidWorks User Group. Even though the projector was late getting
to the meeting, Matt remained poised and delivered an excellent presentation. Thanks Matt, I know I learned a lot from you.
--
Jeff Cox
snipped-for-privacy@wnc-swug.org