Public thanks to Matt Lombard from WNC-SWUG

Matt was the featured speaker at the May meeting of the Western North
Carolina SolidWorks User Group. Even though the projector was late getting
to the meeting, Matt remained poised and delivered an excellent
presentation. Thanks Matt, I know I learned a lot from you.
Reply to
Not Necessarily Me
Matt Lombard's website is very helpful too:
Also, Lenny's:
-Matt (not that "Matt" lol)
Reply to
fcsuper
Jeff,
Thanks for the plug, but I think it was someone else who was responsible for a great turn out at the meeting. 26 people for an area like Asheville, NC is really great. Congrats to Wes Cobb and the gang for getting such a nice turnout.
Not Necessarily Me wrote:
Reply to
matt

Site Timeline