Public thanks to Matt Lombard from WNC-SWUG

Matt was the featured speaker at the May meeting of the Western North Carolina SolidWorks User Group. Even though the projector was late getting to the meeting, Matt remained poised and delivered an excellent presentation. Thanks Matt, I know I learned a lot from you.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Matt Lombard's website is very helpful too:

Also, Lenny's:

-Matt (not that "Matt" lol)

Reply to
fcsuper

Jeff,

Thanks for the plug, but I th> Matt was the featured speaker at the May meeting of the Western North

Reply to
matt