Thanks Matt

Finally got my Bible. I know I am a little late. I just cracked into it last night. It is a lot better than most of the other books I purchased, you can tell it is written by a true SW user.

Thanks,

Reply to
thestew

Thanks, Stew. The other books are written by folks who write about SW, Pro/E, AutoCAD and just about anything else. These other folks are teachers or professional writers. I'm an engineer, and SW is my main CAD system. I think it makes a difference. I don't want to talk down other writers, but everyone has an advantage, and the fact that I actually use the software to make a living I think is mine.

Reply to
matt