SolidWorks prices

Hi all,

I am planning to buy SolidWorks Office Pro this month and am looking for the best prices in Europe.

By now, my best price is around 7000? for 1 licence. Is this normal or is it possible to find a cheaper one ?

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Maybe register for school and get a student discount?

Reply to
Bo

"Bo" wrote in news:1136512540.181151.45000 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Then you'd get the student version. It is somewhat crippled, though I can't remember how. File incompatability or some such. Anyhow, pricing is generally set for a region. There are occasionally promotions though. For example, we got a deal because we were migrating from MDT.

Reply to
Dale Dunn