SolidWorks World 2005 CD

Not yet. I was just wondering where this is also.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

A couple weeks has come and gone.

Reply to
P.

Still haven't seen it.

P. wrote:

Reply to
P.

They don't deliver mail on Sunday, but still haven't seen it.

Reply to
P.

I've heard a rumor for a reliable source that the same people who are in charge of bug fixes and service packs are working hard on it. So you should be expecting the same high quality and timely service. You've got to understand compiling the information and burning CD's is very hard work!

Reply to
McBurger

Still haven't seen it.

P. wrote:

Reply to
P.

Mail's in. Still no CD.

Reply to
TOP

Reply to
MAB

Thanks. Haven't seen it here in sunny northern Indiana, but squeaky wheel gets the polymer based solid lubricant.

How does it look? Does it have the latest and greatest powerpoints?

MAB wrote:

Reply to
TOP

Hey Paul,

got mine here in sunny California today. Haven't looked at it yet. 3 cd's- one for each day.

jk

Reply to
jk