SP 04

anyone brave enough to try it out and any issues to report?

Thanks Dennis

Reply to
cadman800

C'mon, Dennis, place that sp4 leather strap in your mouth and bite down really hard!

.. ;^)

cadman800 wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

good news! surface lofts seem to be consistent with 03 now

Reply to
neil

I plan to install SP 4.0 tomorrow. We've had several issues with multiple dimension using the SWViewer / SW view only. One of the fixed SPR's seems to have addressed this.

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Last time I broke a tooth that sp 2.0 strap was tough to chew

Reply to
cadman800

Reply to
Marc