strange Zebra stripes preview

Hi everybody - happy new year!

Here is a strange little thing: If I have zebra stripes on a selected surface-loft face, and then edit the surfae loft that created that face all my surface lofts have a zebra stripe to their preview....which I dont know how to turn off.....any help appreciated. Actually, it's quite good to see what sort of surface you're going to get, but I dont know how to control this feature - which would be nice for reference.

Thanks,

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette

ok, silly me - there is a 'zebra stripes preview' button if you right click on the surface loft preview....

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette