Subscription costs

I've never been further west than Wichita, and that certainly wasn't for riding. I started riding again when I lived in western NC. Plenty of stuff there that was too steep for me to climb or go down. Now that I'm in Ohio, I like to go to a place called Harbin Park. Not nearly as steep, but much better matched to my cardio capacity. A lot of fun.

Dale Dunn

This was the best way to do it in my mind. Autocad LT still works this way.

My big complaint with SW maint is that I would happily pay for the "upgrade" portion of the maintenence which is a good value, but as an established user, I get torqued when I have to pay the "support" component (near worthless for me).

Maybe I have these two uses of the maint money artificially seperated, but I don't have much use for the VAR network (not trying to discount them, but for me there's simply no compelling need).

Ideal Case: Pay for upgrades on maint or "buy" upgrades as needed - Buy additional "live support" at a higher price if and when one needs it.

Regards,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

I use to work with a guy from Raleigh and yeah, he told me about the good riding there!

{4C191616-FAAD-11D3-9BCB-00104BC9463C} Hey, some of the most challenging road riding I've done was in Texas, up and down, up and down... those little hills give you a work out and there's a fun factor to it.

..

Dale Dunn wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Other sources of additional cost are lost time learning/playing around with new features, administration time loading the software and software problems. Oh, and don't forget hardware upgrades if required.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

Good points.