SW 2004 Tutorial do not work

I can't use this tutorial because when i move the mouse cursor over any link present in the tutorial window an "Internet explorer script error" appears.

I tried to change the script settings in IE advanced options but with no result. What more can i do?

Tks, Roby

Solidworks2004 + WindowsXP + IE6

Reply to
ZiaGiusy

Zia,

Make sure the help file version matches the servive pack version of SW. For some strange reason, every service pack has its own updated help. You have to download it seperately, and install it manually.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM