SW 2005 New Custom Prop Interface

I kinda like the new custom properties interface, however, when I edit fields I don't see the cursor to show where I am. Is that me or everybody
has this problem?
I can see mine just fine.
I have the same problem - sometimes no cursor - but only just after inserting some system value like mass. One workaround: Make another "dummy" property and then you can edit the first one. One other property bug: I often use a property to display dimensions and I was happy when global variables showed up, but the phrase " snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT"x" snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT" only converts the last dim so that the property value reads eg. " snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT"x10 instead of eg. 100x10 Any clues.
Thomas Voetmann
I have the same problem - sometimes no cursor - but only just after inserting some system value like mass. One workaround: Make another "dummy" property and then you can edit the first one. One other property bug: I often use a property to display dimensions and I was happy when global variables showed up, but the phrase " snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT"x" snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT" only converts the last dim so that the property value reads eg. " snipped-for-privacy@Part1.SLDPRT"x10 instead of eg. 100x10 Any clues.
Thomas Voetmann
I believe you have to set up an equation in the equation dialog and then reference the equation name. Equate me?
instead of eg. 100x10

No equation - just linked value. In 2005 it shows up as a variable in the equation-folder; also pre-2005 parts generates a variable for each linked value.
Thomas Voetmann
instead of eg. 100x10