SW and furniture

Hi all,

is there any link collections for furniture companies that are using SolidWorks? Company location should be ASIA or USA. If there is no collections you can also send me "single" links..thanks.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

NOt sure if there is a list. SW and VARs keep a pretty tight lip on what companies have the program. We are a Furniture, table top, and Lighting design company. We have been on the program for at least 5 years. I know of a few others here and there, but not sure if there is a list.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Mark,

We are also a furniture company which uses SWX. We make conference hall/hotel/ restaurant chairs. What are you looking for?

Reply to
Cad Rob

Ashley Furniture is a big one off the top of my head. And there are alot down in North Carolina too.

I don't know links though.

Ken M.

Reply to
CSWP

Try the InterCad suite which covers Australia and New Zealand

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

Ashley furniture is a Solidworks user.

had a display this week at the MSUC (Midwest Solidworks User Conference) that I went to in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.

Reply to
Richard Charney

Ashley...what can I say. I DON'T like that kind of furniture, awful stuff :-(

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Thanks, quite nice stuff there..

Reply to