femur model

G'day, Anybody got a model of a human femur they would share? It is for a machine I am designing to test hip implants. I can get hold of a cadaver bone and measure and model, but I am not exactly crazy about the idea! Regards John Fraser Tinfish

Reply to
John Fraser

funny, I was precisely lokking for one too... found a VRML one here

a BIG (9Mb...) STL model here :
you by chance have a model of an implant (prothesis) ? I'd like to show a customer what FEA parameter optimization means...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Hi,

Try,

You will find a lot of interesting stuff on biomechanics on that site. There is an IGES femur model and two implants models. Hope it helps,

Pablo,

Do you by chance have a model of an implant (prothesis) ? I'd like to show a

Reply to
Pablo

Thanks guys, This will get me started. I found the BEL site over the weekend but was put off by their "non-commercial" use requirement. If I find anything else I will post back here. John

show

Reply to
John Fraser