SW Student Edition - where to buy

Group,

I just started an Introduction to Solidworks class (SW2004). I want to purchase the student edition (even 2005 SE would be ok). JourneyEd and others require a minimum 6 cr.-hour, degree-seeking course to qualify (or full-time instructor). That's not me, this class is only 3 cr. hrs. I may eventually finish my degree, but that is not my intent at this time.

One version is about $67, but the version with COSMOS is $156 (24 month SE). I will ask my instructor this week if we will cover COSMOS in this class or the advanced class, but wanted some opinions on whether or not it's worth the extra fundage.

Does anyone know a legitimate source for this program (SE) where the student restrictions are a little more lenient?

Thanks

Reply to
crew