SW upgrade pricing?

What does SW charge for upgrading when you don't have a maintenance contract? We're currently running 2001Plus.

Thanks,

Joel Moore

Reply to
Joel Moore

Contact your VAR - Or find one closest to you at

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Off the top of my head (and this changes frequently, so check with a VAR), it's a rejoining fee of $500 to $750 and then you have to purchase a years subscription at $1295.

There have been amnesty programs, but not in recent memory.

In any rate, contact a VAR for specific number. They might be able to work with you.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea