SW upgrade pricing?

What does SW charge for upgrading when you don't have a maintenance
contract? We're currently running 2001Plus.
Thanks,
Joel Moore
Reply to
Joel Moore
Contact your VAR - Or find one closest to you at

Regards, Scott
Reply to
Scott
Off the top of my head (and this changes frequently, so check with a VAR), it's a rejoining fee of $500 to $750 and then you have to purchase a years subscription at $1295.
There have been amnesty programs, but not in recent memory.
In any rate, contact a VAR for specific number. They might be able to work with you.
Chris
Reply to
Chris Dubea