SW2006 sp5.0 crashing

Hi Everyone!
Just wondering if anyone can advice or help me. My SW 2006 SP5 is
crashing at least 3 to 4 times a day in different situations - no
rules...Is there something I can do to make it stop?
My system is AMD Athlon 3500+ XP; Windows XP Pro, 2Gig RAM, 320Gig HD,
NVidia Quadro FX1500 ...
Thanks in advance!
Neb
Reply to
Neb
Is your system running McAffee? Make sure you aren't using the on-access scan.
Also reduce the hardware acceleration for your Video card from 100% to 40%
A tool that can help with memory issues is FreeRAM XP Pro
Tim Markoski

Site Timeline