SWup(BB) 1.3

PDF-updater is updated :-)

get it from

Markku Lehtola

Just a suggestion.

It would be nice if the programme had an option to warn when overwriting existing PDF's. I have it set to add the revision to the PDF file name and if I forget to "up the revision" in the model the original PDF is overwritten.

John Layne

John Layne

Hi, good idea. I'll see if I have time to do something for it during the weekend.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Ok, friday nights special edition is out :-)

1.4 has options for overwriting and also simple on/off switch, enjoy.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola