SWup(BB) 1.3

PDF-updater is updated :-)
get it from

Markku Lehtola
Just a suggestion.
It would be nice if the programme had an option to warn when overwriting existing PDF's. I have it set to add the revision to the PDF file name and if I forget to "up the revision" in the model the original PDF is overwritten.
John Layne
John Layne
Hi, good idea. I'll see if I have time to do something for it during the weekend.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Ok, friday nights special edition is out :-)
1.4 has options for overwriting and also simple on/off switch, enjoy.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola