Task Scheduler and Creating Prints

Can someome explain breifly how to setup a template for a 3-view print to use with the task scheduler. Thanks in advance...Jake Barron

I am going to respond kind of blindly so forgive me if I am leading you astray.
Do you want to set up a template with Predefined Views. You can set 3 views on a drawing your first view could be a named view and you can project views off of it you can then also add an Isometric view if desired. Then you specify the template and all the parts or folders you want drawings for.
Corey

I think I basically figured it out. I made my predefined template and it ran in task scheduler. The only problem I had was when I set up the views one at a time...Top, side, front...everything was out of line. So then I tried to make a new template and just use the basic 3-view setting, but couldnt get it to come out to the 3-views. Like when you just go up and "insert" 3-Views. Must be just a tad off when setting it up. Been all thru my reference book and cant find any help. ANy more suggestions. I just want my 3 standard views as they would normally come up??? :) JAKE

Once you insert the first Predefined view you can project form it with the normal projection tool. This should keep everything in line. I don't know about scaling and view location though.
Corey

Thanks Corey :)