Textures scale

Is there a way of reducing the size of textures in 2004 SP1. If I place for example a floor tile it is about 10 times actual size even with the size slider set to minimum. I created a smaller version of the image and set it up in a custom texture directory but it comes out the same size. Anybody else got this problem or a fix?

Reply to
Dave Rhodes

Strange. Are you 100% sure that if you make the image smaller it still comes in the same size?

Reply to
Jeff N

I just double checked. The origional floor tile is ftile5.jpg and is

319X319 pixles at 72DPI. My new versi> Strange. Are you 100% sure that if you make the image smaller it still comes
Reply to
Dave Rhodes