custom texture scale

Hi,

If I create a custom texture from a bitmap the scale is always too large. ie. after I load the texture onto a part I will slide the scale slider all the way to the left and the pattern is still too large. I've tried changing the image size in pixels but this has no effect. hmmm....

Zander

Reply to
Zander

I've seen the same issue. This must be what Maxwell is talking about when they say the SW texturing tools are lacking.

Reply to
Rock Guy

Hi Rock Guy,

It's a big barrier in the maxwell workflow - I need decals!!!

Reply to
Zander