The little spherical loft markers

... firstly what are these called (the little blue spheres in the loft preview that define where the loft is going) and how do I turn them on and off?

Sometimes 50 or so appear and then seem to dissappear as I rotate the model - would be good if I could make these appear for more control. Any ideas?

Reply to
will

??

Reply to
will

If You rmb (right click) a connector (blue sphere) You will get some options; Delete Connector, Hide Connector, Hide All Connectors, Reset Connectors, Show all Connectors and so on.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L