Thumbnails

My solidworks models/drawing thumbnails now have a 'Teal Green' background, which makes it hard to see what the drawing may contain. Anybody know what controls this, or why it has changed? (alot of my older models/drawings have white backrounds)

Thanks Scott

Reply to
Scott Donnelly

That's the color of your background set in Tools/Options/Colors. If you use a gradient background, you never see the single color background color, but it is still used in thumbnail images.

matt

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Scott Donnelly) wrote in news:96c14461.0402121217.43029480 @posting.google.com:

Reply to
matt

It seems to affect drawings whose file modified date is earlier then the part referenced.

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

Reply to