TIP OF THE DAY: Cheat Sheet

Buried in the SW install directory structure is a file called quick_reference.pdf. It is a four page cheat sheet on many of the SW icons, quite a few of which are new to 2008. There are also some changes to commonly used keyboard shortcuts.

It is under the lang\english branch (or whatever language you intalled under).

TOP

Reply to
TOP

I have found that a quick way to compare to the previous version of SW is to open that doc from say 2007 & 2008 and just run down both at the same time. It's a quick update on new stuff.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Cool as a newbie, that is nice to have. I have it on the Desktop now.

Reply to
E5Zero