TOOLBOX CATEGORY NAME??

Hello Group. When our company buys certain parts like a DB9 Connector and BNC connectors, they come with hardware (jack posts, washers and nuts) which have to be removed, set aside, then applied in the final assembly. I'm setting up a special category in toolbox for these parts.

Question: What's a good "name" for this category?

Thanks in advance. Cheers Frank

Reply to
FrankW

Frank -

"Supplied Hardware" (per the oxford english dictionary).

:-)

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams