Toolbox: Does anybody know what the three files are that control the configuration of TB?

In Toolbox there are three files ending in mdb or tlb that can be relocated and copied in order to save the configuration information
for Toolbox Browser. I can't remember what or where they are. Does anybody know this?
TOP

solidworks\Solidworks Data\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb
or
Solidworks Data\CopiedParts\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb
hope this helps
On Sep 11, 6:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@priorclave.co.uk wrote:

Is that the file that you can relocate and then point SWToolbox to inorder to have a different configuration for ToolBox?
TOP

Solidworks Data\CopiedParts\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb
is the one that changes, when you change the toolbox configuration, So I would say yes.
Pete