Toolbox: Does anybody know what the three files are that control the configuration of TB?

In Toolbox there are three files ending in mdb or tlb that can be relocated and copied in order to save the configuration information for Toolbox Browser. I can't remember what or where they are. Does anybody know this?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

solidworks\Solidworks Data\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb

or

Solidworks Data\CopiedParts\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb

hope this helps

Reply to
pfarnham

Is that the file that you can relocate and then point SWToolbox to inorder to have a different configuration for ToolBox?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Solidworks Data\CopiedParts\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb

is the one that changes, when you change the toolbox configuration, So I would say yes.

Pete

Reply to
pfarnham