Toolbox fasteners intelligence

It looks like the Toolbox "smarts" are hardwired calls in their respective DLLs in the Toolbox directory. Is there any way I can leverage the fastener selection and placement functionality for my own use? Sure would hate to re-invent that which already works well.

Thanks.

Mike.

Reply to
Boat

I am not sure if I am following you here but this is my stab at it. You want to have smart mates in a part but also the ability to resize accordingly. In 2006 you can do this with a new feature called autosize that will do exactly what you want. See

on pages 4-10 - 4-12

Reply to
Ben Eadie