UG import

We are getting UGNX4 models and importing them in to solidworks. We where not having any issues until recently. The parts seem to come across fine but the assemblies are missing alot if not all the parts. Is there some kind of setting or something doing this. Some of the models say there is no parasolid data present.

Reply to
thestew

personally, that is not uncommon,.. depending on how the NX data is managed,.. it's possible that prt data is just a reference or representation and no parasolid data is present/stored. you will need to get together with your NX client. Otherwise,.. have them save the whole assembly as a x_t and have them test that it is all there?

,,

Reply to
paul