weldments configs.

using 2007, so this might be possible in 2008 and 2009, but need some help.

Firstly when using 2 or more weldment parts on a drawing sheet I can only access one cutlist , is there a work around?

Secondly in the weldment part it appears that I cannot build a config of a weldment and have unique part nos as there are no config specific properties in the weldment parts.

Can anyone help.

Thanks Mo.

Reply to
mo

Mo,

I don't think there is any opyion of adding 2 Cultist on the same sheet but you can have them on individual sheets. Also as far as configuration is concerned I was able to do so easily just like we make for other files and use the config specific properties.

Deepak Gupta SW2007 SP5.0 SW2009 SP1.0

Reply to
Engineer

Not much help for You, but other might be interested. In 2009 You can do this by adding detailed weldment cut lists in a indented BOM

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L