Virtural Sharps

Does anyone know how to show apparent intersections while dimensioning in drawing mode? I use a the point command and add an intersection relation to the 2 lines, but the apparent intersection shows up as an asterisk. I went into tools/options/detailing/virural sharps and changed the apperence but it still shows up as an asterisk. Looks ugly.

Reply to
Brice Wu

Pre-select the two edges or lines, then insert the point. It will appear according to the virtual sharp settings.

Reply to
Dale Dunn