Wards Airline radio

I just recently became the proud owner of an old Wards Airline radio. You
can find pictures here
all titled Don's radio. I
don't know a lot about it because the label inside the cabinet is not all
there.
Does anyone know anything more about it than what you see in the pictures?
Is it a common radio, rare, etc? Worth anything? The cabinet is in good
shape as far as not coming apart. It shows some wear because the set was
used basically every day way back when.
Any thoughts?
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Sorry folks - wrong group - habit.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
No problem. Very kewl!!
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
So when do we see the SW model? Will cosmos flow do the cooling of the tubes?
Ben
Wayne Tiffany wrote:
Reply to
Ben Eadie
Yeh, right - I knew I screwed up as soon as I pushed the Send button.... :-(((
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany