Where In The World Is JB Today ?

Since "The Virus" has focused so hard on where I post from and no one else ever gave a shit, these posts are for "The Virus". If you have a life just ignore them. :>)

Am I:

In Arizona ? At work ? At Kinko's ? At home (if you can call it that)? In California ? At a hotel ? In a coffee shop ? At my friends house ? (has a machine shop in his garage) At Speed World (local drag strip ?) At Firebird Raceway (better known drag strip) ?

Who is my ISP ?

Who is my newsgroup provider ?

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

I heard a bell.

Reply to
Charlie Gary

always remember { who ever smelt it delt it }

Reply to
john smith