Which MCAD company will be first with linix version?

There are actually a number of native Linux CAD systems although they primarily concern themselves with being ACAD like. I haven't seen anything that you could say was 3D parametric.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Yes

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Note that jonnie loser shows up when "sheep" are mentioned. Need we say any more?

Reply to
madcadman

Jon,

What is your engineering department doing while you are trying to determine design intent and editing their CAD data?

Tom

** Posted from
**
Reply to