Who will be at the Eastern Region SolidWorks User Conference

I'm planning on attending and would like to meet as many of you as possible. I am not presenting but I'm looking forward to meeting any
and all that would like to discuss your issues and enhancements, especially all you Product Design types.
Regards Mark Biasotti SolidWorks

Maybe I will come, but I'm not sure.
Best Regards, Jerry Jacobs
--
Affordable CAD SERVICES (cad conversion, 3D modelling & more)
[ We use CATIA v5r12, SolidWorks 2005 and AutoCAD 2004 ]

Mark,
I'll be there.
Matt
Mark--I'll be there. I'm not the product design type, but I may have a few things that we could discuss.
Brian Mears