www.solidmag.com?

- is it no longer a website?

I still used it for the information that has been there over the years. If you moved that information that's fine but tell us where?

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Scott, Check out

the new home for the archives from past issues. They seem to be having trouble with the site right now.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Yes I see that, but what about all the information on the solidmag website - where did it go?

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

It might still be there Scott. Wait until they get the server problem worked out.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle