You know you are getting old when...

Yes, the Mixer Flights is in there. I'm using Mozilla

Reply to
matt

Steve

Or Steve hit Reply, changed subject line and ?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

I suspect that's the problem - I'm seeing them mixed here from teranews.

WT

Reply to
WT

I suspect that's the problem - I'm seeing them mixed here from teranews.

WT

Reply to
WT

I did find a Google problem tonight. I searched .NET on the NG specific search tool and got a bunch of Autocad stuff.

Reply to
TOP