These have been mentioned before in various posts but I thought maybe a new person or two might benefit from past experience. Bruce
- Don't ever put your soldering iron down on anyplace you might sit.
- Don't ever think that hard to reach track work will not be a problem.
- Don't be fooled into thinking that because you followed instructions exactly it will work.
- Don't be fooled that because you measured it three times it will fit.
- Don't be fooled by a label that says "its easy"
- Don't think that because everyone else's works great yours will too.
- Don't ever believe announced shipping dates.
- Don't go to fast with your chopper.
- Don't put your coffee down by the jars that you use for mixing various noxious concoctions.
- Don't hand your wife a controller if she appears in the train room one night wearing only make up and high heel's.
Happy Railroading! Bruce