8-40CW CB&Q !!!!

Things that make you go "hmmmm."

Colin 't Hart
On 5/8/05 7:01 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "Col> Things that make you go "hmmmm."
I had a couple of Kato Dash 9s painted in Rock Island Rocket Freight, and two Athearn AMDs in the Rocket Passenger. The old schemes still look good to me!
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni
It looks quite nice.
I did an N-scale one in New Haven colors, using the EF4 rectifier paint scheme (red with white stripes), put it on EBay and it commanded a very good profit.
Reply to
Steve Hoskins
Yeah, it does look good. I think some people have based layouts on premises such as these.
Cheers,
Colin
Reply to
Colin 't Hart