loco boxes

Does anyone know if there is a source for boxes suitable for storing
locomotives, similar to Reboxx. but less expensive?
I don't think a decent box need cost $25.
Hal
Reply to
Hal Greenlee
Looks like you've found a market niche, then. Go for it.
Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir
Maybe one of these would have what you need:
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
Bill
Thanks for suggestions, Bill. But it turns out that all of these make multi-car/loco boxes. What I'm looking for are boxes for single locos.
Hal
Reply to
Hal Greenlee
You might try a sports card box from a local shop. I think that Michaels has them.
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
You might try a sports card box from a local shop. I think that Michaels has them.
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
I use plastic liners for utensils. They are normally 2 dollars, but are on sale at 1 occasionally. They snap together.
Jim Stewart
Reply to
Jim Stewart