A track question

Is Peco N scale code 80 track brass or nickel-silver? I think it's the latter, but I just want to make sure.

Reply to
Danny TB

I'm not a N scaler but Peco is a quality product so you can bet that it's nickel silver. Only cheap toy snap track may come in brass.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

You can get brass any more? Isn't that stuff worth more to the recycling yard than the hobbyist?

Reply to
Jay Cunnington