A track question

Is Peco N scale code 80 track brass or nickel-silver? I think it's the latter, but I just want to make sure.

I'm not a N scaler but Peco is a quality product so you can bet that it's nickel silver. Only cheap toy snap track may come in brass.
-- Cheers
Roger T.
Roger T. wrote:

You can get brass any more? Isn't that stuff worth more to the recycling yard than the hobbyist?