Accupaint - mixing with other brands

Are there any other brands of paints / thinners that I can mix with accupaint? I have some accupaint and one pint of the thinner. Considering
how hard it is to get both the paint and the thinner, I wanted to be able to use up the last of my supply before I 'retire' that paint source.
The problem is that I don't have any white and I need to 'whiten' some of the colors I have left. Once this last bottle of thinner is done I'll just toss the remaining paint in the trash (unless there's an alternate thinner anybody can suggest). I checked Walthers online and even they seem to have a hard time keeping that stuff stocked.
Any suggestions?
J Barnstorf wrote:

Not recommended. AccuPaint has its own unique chemistry. You can add a bit of acetone to thin it (as the original thinner contains acetone too). But not too much as it will make it too "hot" for styrene.
FWIK, it is not really a paint but some sort of ink. That is why it dries so hard. It is like a thin layer of plastic (instead of just being a paint).
George Bishop has a very spotty production record. But he still puts out a batch from time to time.
Get in touch with Wayne from Modeler's Junction. http://modelersjunction.com . He stocks those paints (and knows George). Last time I was there (2 weeks ago) he had several bottles in stock. He might have the thinner too. And I'm pretty sure he had some bottles of white and black there.
Wayne is a really nice guy and he will have no problem shipping those paints to you.
AccuPaints are awesome!
Peteski