Anyone have any pictures of the Erie P-1?

Since I know we're never going to be able to afford one of brass models I want a close look at some pictures to see if it's kitbashable. :)

Reply to
Dale Kramer

David Thompson

"The humans founded America, mastered the nuclear forces, and destroyed the original Mars about thirty thousand years ago." "So George Washington was there when they split the atom?" "Could have been."

-from "Triumph of the Terrans", copyright 24L1042

Reply to
James D Thompson