Are both of these Trinity color schemes (BNSF) correct?

"

" "
" On the left side one has 3 red panels and one has 2 red panels?

Just curious, Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

While I've not seen the second style, it wouldn't surprise me. Color consistency is hardly a goal at BNSF, LOL!

Kent in SD

Reply to
Two23

I saw a lot of these norht of Denver around Christmas time. None of the pictures turned out. I don't remember seeing different styles but, I was really looking at the engine combinations ... those pics didn't turn out either GRRrrrr. *8-<

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse