Aristocraft Track Tip

On the Aristocraft No. 1 gauge track sections, the ties tend to seperate from the rails. Usually, this doesn't cause much permanent damage, and
can be easily fixed.
Remove the rail from the ties using a phillips screw driver and taking off the screws on the bottom of the tie strip. Slide the rail out of the parts it's still attached to, and then slide the rail back into all the ties properly. When done, reattach the screws.
I had several curved sections that suffered from this same problem when I just put the rail down on the grass. In all but one case, this fixed the problem. (The extreme case had much damage to the ties and I replaced them with some from another piece that had damage elsewhere.)
Puckdropper