Autopulse connection

Hello, I just received an Autopulse transformer I bought off ebay, I was wondering how do you connect the transformer to the track. Do you need special plug ins? If so where can you get them.

Reply to
Diecastone

Carl Saggio

Diecastone:

And at the other end, I usually either:

a. solder the wires to rail joiners (the little slip-on clips) b. solder them directly to the rail (may soften or melt plastic ties. Usually I do.)

You can also buy 'terminal track' sections from Atlas or whoever supplies your track. These have screws or spring clips.

Atlas:

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002