AZ ROCK'S FIFTEENTH YEAR

are celebrating our fifteenth year this month. There were 18 products back then and now over one hundred.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

And I am using their real rock ballast on my layout (see my web site below progress pictures). For me, it works much better than that other brand of walnut shell ballast. When I drip the glue on, it soaks right in: no floating rocks, etc. It added weight makes it easier to settle the ballast between the ties, etc.

The color I used, by the way, is Union Pacific Tan Granite, #2 (medium). I find the medium is better scaled for HO mainline than the "mainline" size which is larger.

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.commspeed.net, Arizona Rock & Mineral Co. at snipped-for-privacy@northlink.com wrote on 6/5/04 4:38 PM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Phl Anderson wrote:

We are celebrating our fifteenth year this month. There were 18 products back then and now over one hundred.

---------------------------------------------------- Congratulations, Phil! You offer good products and service. I hope the next 15 years are as successful as the first 15.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Congratulations! And your rocks are celebrating their 15th million! (or so . . .)

No schist!

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian