Green fiber fill?

Somewhere, I thought I saw someone post about green fiber fill for the purpose of making trees. No, this isn't the Woodland Scenics stuff; it is apparently used just like the white kind. Since I'm looking at making a huge forest, I'd like to find it already green. The white stuff, since it is polyester, won't take dye well and it would take a lot of either spray paint or ground foam to cover all of the white that might show through.

Any suggestions?

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

You may have seen our Green Wool fiber product #110 that sells for $4.10 a package and seen on our web site at

Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Unsolicited Opinion:

Furnace filter trees usually look awful YMMV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Now that that's off my chest, you can buy green furnace filters at several of the homer DIY stores around here. Look in your area for pre-fab filters

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE !

Captain Handbrake

Reply to
Captain Handbrake

Yeah, good idea. Then you don't have to go on a search mission.

-Time flies like an arrow

-Fruit flies like a banana

Captain Handbrake

Reply to
Captain Handbrake

Agreed ... unless you're about 20 ft. away from them. I have seen the material used, with MUCH work, to make a decent tree ... it's not easy or quick. But the classic furnace filter 'shish kabob' tree looks TERRIBLE at even moderately close viewing distance!

Dan Mitchell ==========

Reply to
Daniel A. Mitchell