An apology to LBF and Fred Becker

Last thursday evening I posted a message stating that LBF had declared bankruptcy. It turns out that this is not true. I apologize to the newsgroups list , LBF LLC and Mr. Fred Becker for passing on what turned out to be a lie. Rumors are too easily started here on the web and then become hard to stop. and this was one of those.Before posting such information I should have checked into the story . I did not. Again my apologies

Reply to
KEMACPRR

If I my mangle Sam Clemens:

The news of Becker's latest bankruptcy has been highly exaggerated.

Give him time.

Eric

Ken McCorry wrote:

Reply to