UKRA Email - an apology.

Hello people.

I've a confession and an apology.

I've just noticed that I had misconfigured my spam filters.

This means that any e-mail sent to the membership or enquiries addresses after 20/12/04 (approx) may have got deleted automatically.

If you've sent a mail to either of these addresses and haven't received a reply yet, then please could you re-send it.

Sorry for any trouble I've caused by this.

Cheers

Mike Crewe UKRA

Reply to
Mike Crewe