Apology

I replied to someone the other night and was rude, i had just got in about

4am rather drunk from way over 15 Vodkas, it was a post about over priced shipping from the US, this guy i was rude to mentioned Tornados i think.

Sorry, it wasnt until the next day i rememberd what i put, i think. Sorry again

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Alas, Poor Julian; He partied not too wisely but too well! We've probably all been there too, Julian. Ain't hangovers a bitch?

My sympathy! Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Nevermind the apologies. I just want to see what you typed while drunk. ;-)

Reply to
Chris

Me too, searching like crazy :-)

-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...

Stefan Pettersen

| > Sorry, it wasnt until the next day i rememberd what i put, i think. | > Sorry again | | Nevermind the apologies. I just want to see what you typed while drunk. | ;-) | |

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

news:mjuEb.3877$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk

:-)

I think inhaling a huge cloud of glue will cure the hangover.

Reply to
Grandpa

must have been some good liquor.....

Reply to
Craig

Think he can actually spell while he's drunk? :)

Reply to
famvburg

Posting while drunk is bad, but please don't try building a model while drunk. Fingers have been mutilated this way. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

never seen one of my kits then ;-)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

No! It just gives you another kind!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

cant be worse as when im sober

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

As a former bartender I recommend a glass of tomato juice, V-8 is a good choice, and a vitimin B pill. We had that recipe 'under the plank' for regulars who were 'too happy' the night before. 15 vodkas? That's almost an entire fifth of regular two finger shots?* Man I hope you got a cab home? Mike IPMS

*Thats in a Old Fashioned style shot glass
Reply to
Mike Keown

I never get hangovers, last night i drank a whole bottle of tabboo and when i woke i was great.

Thursday is cheap vodka night, doubles on offer for about 2 and half bucks.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES