Again ?

Reply to
JB/NL

SNIPS

What's LBF and who is Fred Becker?

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

"Jim McLaughlin" wrote in news:lMJAc.70518$HG.31162@attbi_s53:

I suggest you do a google (groups) search on both terms ... it might prove quite ... enlightening ....

Reply to
JB/NL

What/who is the reliable source?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

LBF: An HO scale model manufacturer -

Fred Becker: A model railroad manufacturer who has been involved in several companies which wound up in demise, including Front Range, E&C Shops, and McKean, and is now involved with LBF.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

I do not know this for a fact but I was told once that LBF stood for Loads By Fred?

Allen Cain

Allen Cain

Two people involved with the MRIA Model Railroad Industry Assoc.

I did receive an email from LBF but it was unreadable for whatever reason. Hopefully if true they will be able to reorganize. -------------Ken McCorry

Reply to
KEMACPRR

His mother,,,

Reply to
Biggus

To me it seems premature to say this is factual pending better confirmation.

Reply to
oztrainman

theres a thread there that says its horseshit.

Reply to
Biggus