best books for rio grande southern

Having spent a week in Durango and then Dolores I am in llove with the Rio Grande Southern. I am sure there are lots of books, but which ones
would give me good pictures and line drawings?
David

Probably the best book with lots of pix and plans is "Silver San Juan - The Rio Grande Southern" by Mallory Hope Ferrell, 1973, Pruett Publishing, ISBN 0-87108-057-5. But I would also highly recommend "The Rio Grande Southern Railroad" by Josie Moore Crum, 1961, San Juan History, no ISBN. Mrs. Crum was the wife of an RGS engineer and knew all the RR people first hand. The book has fewer pictures and just erecting card type loco plans, but does have county record type plats of several towns and is full of vignettes that really give the color of operations on this line. Geezer