Custom paint turn around time...

I would be real interested in knowing what you have experienced in the past as turn around time for custom paint work. What do you expect as a fair turn around time?

Larry at

LarEyman

When I painted for the customers at the store I worked in I would tell them it would be about a month. Sometimes it was less, but most of the time it was the month.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

I have used two different painters. One was a national advertiser and it was about a month if I remember correctly. The other one was more regional, in Dallas area, and I waited per his adivce for two months before I even sent him the engines. He returned them in about three weeks or a little less.

Reply to
EppersonJohnR